From Monday 3rd August we will be reopening our café @ Hartham Park. We would like to reassure all customers that we have taken all the appropriate steps to ensure that we are Covid-19 secure. This includes following all government guidance regarding social distancing & regular cleaning of all touch points/tables. Furthermore, we have been working in a close partnership with Hartham Park to further ensure that all measures are implemented. We are continually developing as and when new guidance is released, relaxing measures when allowed and scaling back measures when needed.
Some of the steps we have introduced to ensure we are Covid-Secure:
- Regular cleaning of all touch points. (including but not limited to; tables, card readers, door handles & toilets)
- All cutlery, condiments and napkins will be brought out with food with none present on tables.
- All menus will be disposed of after each use. (Please feel free to take them home)
- Regular hand washing by all team members.
- Social distancing of 1 meter “plus” between all tables.
- Successful aiding of “track & trace system” with the lead member of each group being advised to complete a personal details form, which will then be securely kept for the required 21 days, or use the online digital platform by scanning the QPR code.
- Hand sanitiser stations available throughout. From the entrance to the building and around the house.
- All signage introduced regarding social distancing, promoting of hand washing etc.
- A full risk assessment has been created for both the Kitchen & the Restaurant area. These are reviewed regularly and then changes are made when needed. (Please feel free to drop us an email regarding viewing the risk assessment)
- Regular training of all Sweetpea Team members to ensure they follow all guidance and procedures.
- Table service, with one team member being responsible for a set area of tables.
- Increased outdoor seating to help further promote the use of eating outdoors rather than inside.
- Introduction of a one way system.
- All team members will be wearing the appropriate PPE when serving tables and whilst being in contact with customers.
By following the above steps we feel we have ensured that you can have confidence when coming to dine with us & have an amazing time. If anybody does have any concerns then please do feel free to contact us.